- Project ManagementA dedicated project manager oversees each project from beginning to end, monitoring progress and communicating updates to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget to client specifications.
- Engineering DesignOur engineering team transforms the design concept into a format ready for production that meets the highest quality standards while staying within budget.
- ProcurementWith a broad network of reliable suppliers and fabricators, we offer access to the latest products, materials, and services at competitive prices.
- ManufacturingAll machining, assembly, and finishing is done in-house by our skilled millwork team members, who are experts at working with a variety of materials including wood, metal, acrylic, glass and solid surface products.
- WarehousingFinished goods are carefully packaged, barcoded and stored in our 30,000-sq ft warehouse prior to shipment.
- ShippingWe partner with eight freight companies and have a designated customs broker for inbound and outbound shipments between the U.S. and Canada.
- InstallationsOur in-house install teams and site supervisors are familiar with our fixtures and building processes and are available on request.
ISPA Store Fixtures manufactures quality custom millwork and project manages major retail store fixture roll-outs for clients throughout North America.
We pride ourselves on developing and maintaining long-standing, mutually beneficial business relationships.
ISPA Store Fixtures recently introduced a 180-sq ft green wall in our reception area.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to sustainability and our living wall is just another step towards improving our green practices and reducing our carbon footprint.